A number of services are available to authors of data articles in IUCrData. The aim is to provide a publication process that is as smooth and rapid as possible.
These pages give links to instructions on how to prepare your data article for submission and tools to help you do this, details of what to do about supporting information, and utilities to track the status of your data article once it has been accepted and is in production.
- Notes for authors
- CIF information
- Artwork guide
- Author checklist
- Standard software references
- Advantages of upgrading from SHELXL-97 to SHELXL-2014
- Sample issue
- Status of your data article
- Download your proofs
- Download your electronic reprint
- Order reprints of your data article
- Publicise your data article
Diversity and inclusion
We affirm that all aspects of the publication process, as well as the research undertaken in support of publication, should be conducted in such a way as to maximize inclusion and diversity in all its forms, wherever possible.